Lip Blushing & Liner
We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
- Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
- Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including certain vitamins and supplements.
Conditions that can’t be worked on:
- Skin that keloids
- Sunburned skin
- Persons on Chemotherapy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (service can be done on a person who is
Breastfeeding if they “pump and dump” after service and prior to feeding)
- Eczema or psoriasis on the brows
- Moles or birthmarks on brows
- Open wound on brow
- Wait 3 weeks after botox/fillers before having any permanent makeup treatments
For 24 to 48 hours:
Do not wash the area on day of procedure.
For 3 days
Press area with a dry PAPER TOWEL or GUAZ to absorb any excess fluid. DO NOT USE TISSUE
For 2 weeks
Always use a very mild soap on the area and re-apply the Aquaphor. Before bathing apply a light coating of Aquaphor on the procedure area using a clean cotton swab. Continue this regime until the procedure area has completely healed.
Wear a hat to shield the area from the sun when you go outside.
Avoid swimming, tanning, steam rooms, or Jacuzzi for two weeks.
No makeup over area for two weeks.
Some redness/swelling/slight bruising and slight itching during healing process post procedure is normal. If you experience heavy itching, extreme swelling, blistering, or any other complications within the first 24 hours post-procedure, stop using your after-care product immediately. If symptoms continue, or you experience abnormal swelling/redness or shortness of breath/trouble breathing go to the closest Hospital ER immediately you may be having an allergic reaction to the pigment and/or the after care product you are using.
Lip procedures with Mahnaz
FULL LIPS $300.00